courtesy Mountain Photography
Here in San Diego, we get to enjoy year round moderate and beautiful weather. We love it! However, that doesn't stop us from dreaming of a white winter with snowball fights, fireside chats, warm layers
, beanies and down jackets. Our daydreaming got the better of us so we compiled our top 5 bucket list winter wonder-escapes. If you're planning a trip this winter consider one of these destinations, and if you live in one of these places perhaps we'll see you there!
5. Jackson, Wyoming
(pictured above) - this western destination reminds us of the good ol' days. Here, we will ice skate, dog sled, and go on a wildlife safari.
courtesy John F. Wenceslao, MD
4. Old Wetherfield, Connecticut
- while we're visiting this historical destination we'll explore old buildings, museums, and churches while crunching through the snow-lined sidewalks.
3. Lapland, Finland
- at the Arctic Circle lies Rovaniemi, the capital of Finnish Lapland and the hometown of Santa Claus. We can't wait to see the reindeer and the Dr. Seuss shapes of the snow-capped
courtesy Quebec City and Area
2. Quebec City, Canada
- here, we'll stroll the winter villages and explore the ice palace of this white wonderland of a city.
courtesy Visit Park City
1. Park City, Utah
- the ski in and ski out lodging makes this quaint and cozy destination one of our top picks. We'll be skiing in the morning, shopping in the afternoon, and toasting with friends at night!
Where are your winter daydreams sending you?