Frequently Asked Questions
What size socks should I buy?
Here’s our rule of thumb (or shall we say toe):
Choose the size that’s indicated on the sock size chart (found on each product page). If you’re on the cusp on the size chart, we recommend sizing up.
Note: no toe is created equal. Some feet have long toes, some feet have shorter toes. But stick to our size chart and you should be covered.
I wear a half size in shoes, what size should I buy in my ToeSox sandals?
Our sandals only come in full sizes. Fit can be a bit tricky to determine since your personal preference comes into play. If you prefer more room in your sandals, go up a size. If you prefer a more snug fit, then order down. Overall, we find most people usually tend to size up.
How do I wash my ToeSox?
There’s nothing delicate about ToeSox; they are durable, soft organic cotton socks that can take your feet on a long journey. Here’s your cheat sheet:
- Grip Socks – Wash inside out in gentle cycle. Line dry or low heat in dryer. Do not bleach or iron.
- Casual Socks - Wash in gentle cycle. Line dry or low heat in dryer. Do not bleach or iron.
- Sport Socks - Machine wash warm. Dry low heat. Do not bleach or iron.
Why ToeSox and why five toes?
Let us count the ways!
- Spreading your toes is the best thing you can do for your feet.
- Our five toe products encourage toes to spread, and that helps them get stronger. Strong feet provide a solid foundation to better support the body and all its movements.
- Five toes eliminates moisture between the toes. Moisture management means drier, more hygienic feet, with no blisters.
- Our revolutionary non slip soles (in our grip sock collection) provide secure footing on any surface.
- All of our socks have a fitted heel for a perfect fit without bunching and twisting.
- Bright, happy colors and silhouettes make for bright, happy feet and toes.
Where can ToeSox be found other than your website?
Our ToeSox family is growing every day. To see if there’s a store near you, please use our Store Locator.
How do I return or exchange products purchased from ToeSox.com
When returning items purchased from ToeSox.com directly, please refer to our return policy. For more information, click here.
How does ToeSox reduce its environmental footprint?
We use certified, ecologically produced organic cotton. As a company, we choose to print less. Our print materials, like our catalog and packaging use 100% recycled content and vegetable-based ink. We have minimized our packaging to significantly reduce the amount of paper used. We plant a tree for each of our valued partners. We minimize waste by donating thousands of socks to those in need.
How quickly will my order ship?
To ensure your order will be shipped out the same day, please place your order by 10am*, Monday through Friday Pacific Time. We do not ship on the weekend. *If it’s a large order, items may take a bit longer to ship. For more details on our shipping times and delivery options, please click here.
Where does my order ship from?
Packages will ship from Southern California. We send each package out with a little bit of sunshine, ocean breeze, and a whole lot of love.
How do I become a ToeSox dealer or international distributor?
Email your name, phone number, store/distribution name, store/distribution address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to connect you with the right person to assist you. For more information click here for Wholesale Inquiries and here for International Distributors.