When ToeSox partnered with Free People
for their second annual #FPLETSMOVE event
, we couldn’t wait to get outside and move
our body. The FP Let’s Move Events are sprinkled from Coast to Coast (and even across the shining sea to London). We’re jumping in the car and heading to Los Angeles to get our hike on.
What do we wear?!
We pull out our favorite gear
to hit the trails – zero drop trail shoes, Zoe compression socks
, moisture-wicking tank, running shorts, and headband. Let’s move it!
Now that we’re styled to sweat it’s time to start thinking about our post-workout retreat. In conjunction with their Let’s Move events, Free People is also sending one lucky winner on a trip to Sonoma, CA – that’s wine country (enter here to win
The color and antioxidant benefits
of wine are swirling in our minds, so now we’re prepping our skin and readying our closets with vineyard-inspired finds. ToeSox takes on Sonoma with these style and beauty picks:
Tiny dancer wrap dress by Free People is flirty, comfy and easy to pack.
Five Toe Sandals by ToeSox come in an array of colors and style. The yoga mat footbed keeps your feet practicing while your sipping.
- Boho brim hat sets your style and shades your face from harsh UV rays.
- Cute pair of sunnies not only keep your look in check but also eliminate squinting eyes which leads to wrinkles.
- Raw cacao nibs are a super food we love putting in our smoothies for a high dose of antioxidants.
- Grapeseed oil is great for high heat cooking and also super delicious for the skin. The plant compounds found in grape seed extract contain 20 times the antioxidant power of vitamin E and 50 times the antioxidant power of vitamin C. No wonder we love wine, er we mean grapes!
- Berries are rich in nutrients and antioxidants which is why we make sure to include berries in our daily smoothies and snacks. (They also pair well with cheese and wine)
- Give lips some shine (and color) with organic antioxidant lip gloss (like this one by Intelligent Nutrients)